Share this on Facebook
Ah, vacation time. You're enjoying a relaxing cruise when suddenly you realize everyone is running around in a panic. The ship is sinking! What's the first thing you think to do?
- Check on the friends or loved ones I came with
- Seek help from the captain or crew
- Hightail it to the life boats
- Grab anything useful I see
You slowly wake up and look around you. You've washed up on the shore of an island. All you have on you is...
- A lighter
- A knife
- A hatchet
- A gun with limited ammunition
- A pair of binoculars
After assessing your situation, you...
- Cry or curse my luck
- Seek out or build a shelter
- Search for drinkable water
- Make a fire
- Look for food
What kind of shelter will you make?
- Something up high, like a tree house
- Something on the ground, like a lean-to
- Something underground, like a bunker
- Something in the face of a cliff or cave
- Something in the open, like a hut
While exploring the island, you'd be most relieved to find a __________ tree.
Pick a book:
- "Robinson Crusoe"
- "Gulliver's Travels"
- "Lord of the Flies"
- "The Swiss Family Robinson"
- "Island of the Blue Dolphins"
Which animal would you try to kill for food?
- A bear; it's either him or me!
- A deer; hard to kill but plenty of meat
- A rabbit; small and fast, but trappable
- A fish; requires the least amount of tools
You've been all around the island and you can't find a source of fresh water. How will you get something to drink?
- Collecting rain water
- Distilling salt water
- Using a solar water still
- Seeking hydration from plants
- I'll just drink a little salt water... no biggie
You've encountered some natives on the island, but you're not sure if they're friendly. You...
- Walk up and introduce myself
- Pretend to be their god or some kind of wizard
- Avoid them for as long as I can
- Kill them before they kill me
- Observe them from afar
You can't stay here forever! What's your exit plan?
- Find a way to signal for help
- Build some kind of boat
- Better start swimming
- It's really not so bad here...