Do you think others would say you have pretty good manners?
- Well, relatively speaking…
- Manners? Is this the 18th century? I've got places to be and things to do! No time!!
You get a message from a lonely and sad acquaintance asking to meet up this week, what happens next?
- I pretend I never saw it
- I make time to see them; it’s not fun being lonely!
- I politely let them know I'm busy
How often do you smile?
- I often catch myself smiling for no reason at all!
- It isn’t hard to make me smile...
- I only smile around friends…
- You’ll almost never see me smile
Finish the sentence: The most fashionable folks are those who...
- Keep up with current trends
- Understand that brands make the (wo)man
- Dress according to the occasion (and a little flair goes a long way)
- Wear whatever they want, whenever they want
You bump into your friends (a couple) on the street looking all dressed up. In fact, you've never seen them looking so nice together. What do you do?
- Feel vaguely jealous...
- Don't say anything at all... doesn't seem necessary
- Let 'em know they're looking good!
You are walking down the street with some friends and spot a 100 dollar bill on the ground. What happens next?
- I donate the money to charity
- Lunch with my friends, on me!
- I buy myself something worth 100 bucks, duh!
- Try and find the owner
Imagine, for a moment, the pain of unrequited love. Or perhaps getting fired from a job you really enjoy. How do you handle a major life setback?
- Endless self-pity
- I try my best to get back on that horse and ride away, but it’s hard
- I find the silver lining and learn as much as I can from it
- I’ve never had a major life setback!
Your friend wants to be a fireman, but he flunked the physical and didn’t get the job. What do you do?
- I laugh at him! If he's my friend, he can take a joke!
- There’s nothing much to do, eh? We all fail sometimes…
- I try to cheer him up a bit
- I have a long chat with him about his goals
And just how often does a piece of juicy gossip pass from your lips to the ears of others?
- I can’t help myself! It's too fun!
- Sometimes, it's just too hard to resist...
- I rarely gossip, and certainly never spread rumors
How much time do you spend thinking about what you will wear?
- I just wear whatever's clean
- A little, but I don't care too much
- A reasonable amount; it’s important to look nice
- It keeps me awake at night!