You go see the fortune teller at the county fair. She takes one look at your hand and ...
- tells you some good news and some not totally perfect news. Ying and Yang...you get it.
- says your life is going to be awesome and you will never hurt for anything- you'll have money, success and a gorgeous lover.
- says you are going to live a very long rewarding life. You are going to have a successful career and meet your true love and have perfect children.
- tells you that your life is going to be pretty decent and you'll find true love accidentally.
- screams for security and tells them to get you the heck away from her.
Your friend drags you to BINGO for a night out. You...
- win the big jack pot and walk out a millionaire
- tie with someone for the big jack pot and walk out half a millionaire
- come so close to the big jack pot, but end up winning the consolation prize
- congratulate your friend on winning the big jackpot
- win just enough to cover the cost of playing, so you consider it a good night
You have a major test in the morning, but totally forgot about it and didn't study. If you fail this course you don't graduate. In the morning...
- you start the test and realize that you know more than you thought. Thank goodness you were actually paying attention in class for the past four months.
- you come close to failing, but the teacher allows you to do a make up test.
- the teacher accidentally drops the answer sheet right beside your desk and you can see all the answers quite clearly. Awesome!
- you show up late for the test and totally fail.
- there is a crazy snow storm and all exams are rescheduled until after the weekend. Yahoo!
You've been a dating slump for a few weeks and your friend decides to set you up with a blind date. When your date arrives to pick you up...
- you are surprised that he is a cutie. You guys don't have the same interests, and probably won't become an item, but you have a good time.
- you smile and he smiles back. He is so handsome and you enjoy his company all night.
- he brings you flowers and takes you to a very nice restaurant. You wouldn't say you are in love with the guy, but he is very nice and sweet.
- you have to stop yourself from squealing with joy. Oh my god- what a hottie! And it turns out he has manners, money and intelligence. You are in love!
- you trip on the way down the steps and land in a mud puddle and he laughs and drives away.
You have interview for a dream job (with benefits!). On the day of the interview....
- the meeting does go well and the boss introduces you to the people you'll be sharing an office with
- you don't get the job you applied for, but the boss see potential in you and gives you a chance at a lower end position.
- the boss is very impressed with your work and hires you on the spot. You are given a company car and your own office.
- your alarm malfunctions and you get up late. When you finally arrive at the interview the boss has given the job to someone else.
- the boss and you instantly hit it off and you get the job. No car, but your own office!
You buy tickets for a raffle. Everyone is guaranteed to be a winner. You win...
- a brand new Cadillac
- a brand new jeep
- a brand new car speaker system
- a brand new pick up truck
- a brand new Corvette
You go to the dentist for your routine check up. While you are there...
- he finds a small cavity and tells you to brush your teeth better
- he reminds you to floss because you have a little tartar build up, but other than that you're good to go!
- he has to perform an emergency root canal.
- he compliments you on your perfect smile and asks if he can use a photo of your teeth to show to other patients.
- he says your teeth are still in excellent condition with no cavities.
You have just had the perfect wedding day. You and the love of your life are headed to the Dominican for your honeymoon. While you are there....
- you spend the time cuddling and smooching on the beach. It rains one day, but the rest of the time it is beautiful.
- you both get a perfect tan and enjoy the perfect weather and have the perfect honeymoon. You are soooo in love!
- you love the food and the beach and the free drinks. You feel a bit sick after drinking so much, but you get over it quickly.
- you get a pretty bad sunburn and spend the first three days in your room feeling sick. After that you feel much better and spend the evenings watching the stars with your honey
- you catch your new spouse kissing someone else! As soon as you get back home you file for divorce.
You go to watch your favorite sports team play. While at the game you...
- meet your favorite player and get his autograph and a picture! Plus they win the game in over time. Awesome!
- have a great time, but the game ends in a tie. But who cares? It was great to see them live.
- realize that your tickets suck because you can't even see the action. Although I guess it doesn't matter because your team lost.
- spill some beer on yourself while you jump up to yell at the ref
- cheer until your throat hurts and then cheer even louder when you see yourself on the big screen. And, of course they win!
You drive out to Vegas to check out the casinos. You...
- lose all your money in an hour and then get some cash back on your credit cards. Everything is almost gone by the end of the night and you barely have enough money to rent a dingy room in a cheap motel.
- win a little, but you lose a little too. Overall a pretty good trip.
- walk in and are awed by all the excitement. You play some black jack and walk away from the table with a lot more cash than when you started.
- set a limit on your ATM card and make yourself stick to it. You score a bit of cash on the slots, but nothing spectacular.
- go to the fanciest one you see and win on your first pull at the slots. You meet a lot of cool people and win large. You get a room and it's fancier than your apartment. This is the life and you're loving it!
You decide to run for student body president. On the day of the election you...
- tie with the other candidate and the two of you figure out a way to run the school as a team.
- lose by so much that it is embarrassing and then you beg your parents to transfer you to a new school
- win, of course. It was a little close, but ultimately you were the champion.
- wait anxiously for the results. You lose by only a few votes.
- win by a landslide.
You had a baby about a month ago. When you look in the mirror you see...
- the same body you had before you got pregnant. You gained a little during the pregnancy, but most of it was gone in about a week.
- a Hot Momma! It seems like the moment the baby came out the weight was gone
- a little plumpness, but you did just have a baby! You are pretty confident that within the next few months the weight will disappear.
- some extra weight. You promise to work out daily and within the next few months you are back to your pre-pregnancy weight.
- an extra 50 pounds. You have tried and tried but it just won't go away.