Share this on Facebook
You're chatting with a coworker who mentions she lives in Queens. Your response is:
- Nice! There's so much space over there.
- Ohh.. well.. at least you have a beer garden or something right?
- Let's hang - I really need a break from the city.
You're in the West Village getting drinks with a friend and they spot a celebrity across the street. You:
- immediately get out your phone to insta the moment.
- wait, the what village?
- glance and confirm their observation, then return to your chardonnay.
- race across the street to get an autograph.
You overhear the following conversation: "Honey, it was a $7.00 salad..." Your initial thoughts are:
- OMG - where? That's such a good price! I bet it's not organic...
- Gosh, that's a lot! I would never pay that much for a salad.
- I'm not much of a salad person.
You have friends in from out of town who want to 'see the sights.' They're getting into Penn Station and want to check out Times Square first. You:
- tell them you'll meet them at Penn and go together.
- recommend a few other places and meet up later.
- tell them to call you when they leave Times Square and you'll meet them at Central Park.
- say you'd love to go but bail on them later.
Your friend in Bushwick is having an underground music show Friday night. You look at a subway map and see you have to take the F to the J to the M and then walk. You:
- better leave early if you want to get there while the party is still happening!
- stick to your 'one train transfer limit' and respectfully decline.
- don't have any friends in Bushwick, let's be real.
- go straight from work since your office is in Williamsburg.
A friend invites you to brunch on Sunday. You:
- are so excited to have some coffee and pancakes.
- inquire if it's bottomless. Then promise to stick to a 4 mimosa max this time.
- ask what brunch is.
- decline and head to the Brooklyn Flea Market instead.
A small store where you can purchase beer, unhealthy snacks, and the occasional cigarette pack (but this is your last pack ever) is called:
- A Corner Store
- A Store
- A Bodega
The best train line is the:
Your idea of an average priced cocktail, NOT during happy hour is:
What color is the Empire State Building at night?
- It's colorful on holidays but usually white
- I don't know
- It's a different color every night