Share this on Facebook
Do people ever offer to buy you drinks?
- My significant other does
- I always buy my own
- I never have to buy my own drinks!
Have you ever had a one night stand with someone you considered "just friends?"
- It always ruins the friendship
- Once or twice
- Wouldn't happen. I'm out of their league.
- That's why it's called "friends with benefits," right?
Would you consider yourself the "life of the party?"
- It might sound really conceited, but yes
- I like to keep it low-key with a close group of friends
- It's not a party unless I'm there
- I don't really like to party
Are you on a first-name basis with your neighbors?
- I don't even make eye contact - you never know who they could be!
- I smile and wave but don't know what their names are.
- I've delivered mail that was mistakenly in my mailbox once.
- I know almost all of their names.
- A couple of them introduced themselves but I can't remember their names.
When you meet the "perfect" guy or girl and tell your friends, most of them say:
- "Really? How'd that happen?"
- "I'm so happy for you!"
- "Are you sure about this one? Be careful, take things slow."
- "Awesome, let's do a double date!"
Have you ever received an anonymous gift?
- All the time, but I think I know who it's from.
How do you feel about your significant other's friends?
- They're awesome - we hang out all the time!
- I've never met them
- They're cool enough
- I'm not in a relationship
Do you keep in touch with your exes?
- Sure. I text my high school sweetheart all the time.
- I've had to get a couple of restraining orders.
- Things usually ended badly - so, no.
- Once in a while an ex will call when they're in town.
- My exes are some of my closest friends.
Do you feel like people are always watching you?
- No, that's creepy
- Maybe - but I do have a funky sense of style