It's Monday morning and your alarm goes off. You are feeling:
- Energized; another glorious day!
- Need some coffee and I'm ready to start my day
- Just two more days until the weekend!
- It's only Wednesday?
How much personal time do you put into your career?
- As little as humanly possible
- I’ll answer calls or emails on my personal time
- I’m always working, my job is my life!
- I’ll do some work at home here and there, but not often
How much time do you spend with co-workers outside of work?
- We hang out at least once a month after work
- As much time as possible! My co-workers are by BFFs!
- On occasion
- I avoid them like the plague
If you were offered a higher paying job in a different industry, would you take it?
- Yes, immediately!
- I would have to do some serious soul searching before making a decision
- No way, I’d stay right where I am
How often do you find yourself counting down the hours of the day?
- Only on slower-paced days
- On Fridays for sure
- Every single day
- Almost never!
Do you feel your opinion is valued in your workplace?
- I rarely voice my opinion
- Yes, I feel I am a valued member of the team
- Not in the slightest
- For the most part
Be honest, how often do you talk behind your boss’ back?
- Any chance I get
- Never, we’re really close
- I vent to my friends from time to time
- Whenever they’re in one of their notorious moods
Your Sundays are spent…
- Out and about running errands I couldn’t get done during the week
- Stressing about a report or a presentation for tomorrow
- Hanging out with friends and family
- Relaxing; I’ve got a long week ahead
If your job is getting in the way of your love life it’s because…
- It’s my number one priority and my passion!
- It makes me act stressed, negative, and unhappy
- My hours aren’t ideal
- I’m a bit too wrapped up in it at times
If money didn’t exist, would you EVER consider doing what you do?
- Not in a million years
- Yes, just not as often