Where are you spending Thanksgiving weekend?
- A romantic weekend... far away from the relatives!
- A weekend off? I wish. You can find me at work.
- With family and friends; enjoying good company
What is the real meaning of Thanksgiving?
- Good football
- A day off from work
- An excuse to binge eat
- A time to give thanks and spend time with family
What is your favorite part of a Thanksgiving meal?
- The food
- The conversations
- The countdown to Black Friday!
- The turkey coma
When visitors stop by, what kind of decorations should they expect?
- Nothing, holiday decorations aren't chic
- I have a leftover Halloween jack-o'-lantern - is that festive?
- Cornucopias, pumpkins, Pilgrim figurines; the works!
- Nothing fancy, but I'll have Thanksgiving print napkins
Your mom asks you to contribute a dish to Thanksgiving dinner. What do you bring?
- My famous stuffing
- A Pinterest-inspired mac-n-cheese
- Store bought casserole
- A can of cranberry sauce
You're done stuffing your face, what does the rest of your evening entail?
- Massive food coma
- Relaxing with loved ones
- Camping out for Black Friday; $200 4K TV here I come!
How much do you plan to eat?
- I'll indulge but I don't want to go overboard
- I'm on a strict diet so I'll be counting the calories
- What is life without good food?
- Sorry I was just loosening my belt, what was the question?
If you could pick up everything and teleport to another season, which would it be?
- I'm sticking with fall
Do you like leftovers?
- If it means not grocery shopping, I'm fine with them
- Absolutely not
- Love them!