Share this on Facebook
You can’t sleep because your next door neighbor is throwing a rager. You...
- put on noise cancelling headphones and try to cope.
- knock on his door and confront him.
- call the cops.
- call your best friend to complain about it.
You’ve just arrived at a resort for a nice long vacation only to discover you won’t be staying in an ocean room view due to overbooking. You...
- shrug it off - every room here is surely a gem!
- start making threats - somebody’s losing their job!
- cut a deal where they comp you an extra night for your troubles.
- check into another resort.
You’re walking down the street, minding your own business, when a Greenpeace Canvasser asks you if you care about the environment. You...
- smile and ignore her.
- listen to her sales pitch.
- laugh in her face and tell her to get a real job.
- are already a member, so you stay and chat.
The cute bartender asks you out. You...
- are flattered but you are already taken.
- go out with them, they're really cute !
- say yes, stand them up, and then keep going to that bar just to mess with their head.
- laugh. Never.
The new girl in the office asks you for some advice. You...
- deflect.. some other time maybe. You’re busy today.
- offer to go out to lunch and divulge everything you know.
- say no.
- remind her that you’ll both be vying for a promotion one day.
A friend asks you to help move this weekend, so...
- You throw on jeans and a t-shirt and pitch in.
- You offer your boyfriend instead.
- No way - there are only 52 weekends a year!
- …ugh, fine.
Some guy cuts you off in traffic…
- You lay on the horn until everyone around you starts getting pissed.
- Such is the nature of traffic.
- Good thing nobody got hurt.
- Rear end him!
You didn’t study for a test that you absolutely need to pass...
- You realize the only person you failed is yourself.
- You. Freak. Out.
- You hunker down and ace it next time.
- You see if you and the proctor can cut a deal…
You’re running late for work. What do you do?
- Hop in a cab - no excuses.
- Grab a leisurely breakfast and just say you had a doctor’s appointment if anyone asks.
- Get there when you get there.
- Apologize profusely to your boss and promise to never let it happen again.
Your significant other is breaking up with you. How do you react?
- There are plenty of fish in the sea!
- Hope they have a great life - you’ll both be better off.
- Hook up with their best friend.
- Burst into tears just to make them feel guilty - you’re happy to finally be rid of them!
Your mother wants an explanation for all the charges on her credit card...
- Call daddy and sort it out with him.
- Apologize and cut back.
- Ignore her. This isn’t the first time she’s complained.
- She’s right. Time to start being financially independent.
You’re taking a “How Obnoxious Are You Quiz."...
- You seek the most obnoxious answers so you can announce to the world just what a bitch you are.
- Close it - this is not a productive use of your time.
- You know what the results are gonna be, and you’re not ashamed.
- This is a stupid question.