Share this on Facebook
Your movie collection is arranged by:
- How much I like the movie
- It's just on the shelf - no particular order
- Release date
- What movie collection?
When you get out of bed in the morning, the first thing you do is:
- Press snooze until I’m officially late, then call in sick
- Make some coffee and catch up on emails
- Wash my face, brush my teeth, and get dressed
- Make the bed and put all the decorative pillows back
You just scheduled an important meeting. Where do you put the details?
- I enter it into my smartphone: date, time, location
- I email it to myself so I can do a search for it later
- I repeat it several times to myself so I'll remember
- I write it on the pad of paper I keep on my desk
Shopping for the week! What’s your plan?
- Walk through the house and make a list of what I need
- Just head out. I pretty much know what I need and where I need to go.
- Head to the shopping center and look around! Shopping is fun!
You need a sweet treat! What would you go for?
- I think I have some M&Ms laying around somewhere...
- I make my favorite cookies
- Leftover candy from the holiday party or Halloween
- A box of chocolates (preferably with the map showing)
- Ben and Jerry’s
The new TV season is finally upon us! How do you choose what to watch?
- I read reviews online and choose from there
- I watch whatever's on when I have time
- Recommendations from friends! If they like it, I will!
- No TV for me!
What sounds most like what's in your refrigerator?
- Not much! I eat a lot of frozen food.
- Leftovers from last night
- Leftovers from last week
- Condiments and a six pack
- Fresh fruits and veggies!
You're about to go on the trip of a lifetime! How do you pack?
- Go through my closet, pull out what I’ll wear and put it in the suitcase
- I make a list, check it twice, and then roll everything up so it'll fit nicely in my bag
- I just throw some stuff in my bag, if I'm missing anything, I'll pick it up when I get there
What’s the worst thing about moving?
- Reconnecting all the utilities
- Packing and unpacking
- Something always gets broken
- Something always gets lost
When do you change the oil in your car?
- 3,000 miles! Isn't that what I’m supposed to do?
- 5,000 miles! I follow what it says in my manual.
- Whatever the sticker says
- When the light comes on