Share this on Facebook
You're at a friend-of-a-friend's dinner party, and the main course is way too salty. Do you speak up?
- I'll just politely push around the food with my fork...
- I've mastered the art of stealthily spitting out morsels into my napkin
- I'll approach the cook and say to their face, "This food stinks!"
- I'll make gagging noises and pretend to throw up
Your co-worker just lost a relative and has invited you to the funeral. Do you accept the invitation?
- Only if she reimburses me for travel expenses
- Absolutely, I want to show my support
- If there's an open bar, I'm there!
- I'll politely decline. No offense, but I barely know you!
Do you have a tendency to interrupt people?
- Only if they are boring me
- The art of conversation is about who can talk the loudest
- I'm quite soft-spoken - I barely get a word in!
- I'm a terrific listener
The driver in front of you is so slow, he might as well be a tortoise! Is it time to tailgate?
- Road-rage is for the birds - I'm a slow driver myself
- I'll change lanes and glare as I pass him
- I always ride up behind slow drivers 'til they get out of my way
- I'll change lanes and keep my cool
- HONK HONK!!!!!
Uh-oh. Sparky just went number 2 on your neighbor's lawn, but you don't have a bag. What do you do?
- Leave it. I wasn't gonna pick it up anyway.
- Go home, grab a bag, come back, pick it up
- Kick some dirt over it and call it a day
- Check if anyone saw me and run!
How do you feel about telling white lies to spare someone's feelings?
- I tell it like it is! If you can't handle me, too bad!
- I'd rather lie than cause a scene
- I try to be honest without sounding hurtful
You're on a date, and suddenly your phone rings. What do you do?
- Answer it. My job might need to get ahold of me.
- Ignore it! I'm on a date!
- Excuse myself from the table and talk in the lobby
- Send a text under the table saying, "I'm busy call you later"
Be honest: Do you have a tardiness problem?
- I'm late all the time. Mornings, man!
- I'm never more than 5-10 mins late
- I'm 15 minutes early
- Does it matter? I have great excuses!
You just scarfed down a candy bar, but there is no trash can in sight. What do you do?
- Discreetly let it fall from my hand onto the ground
- Put it in my pocket. I'm no litter bug!
- Throw it in the gutter, that's what street sweepers are for