Share this on Facebook
You're stuck in stop-and-go traffic after a long day at work - what are you doing?
- Jamming to my favorite tunes
- Zoning out
- Freaking the f%&# out
- Cursing the earth and heavens
You just got dumped in the worst way possible - what object do you find in your possession next?
- A 6-pack of beer
- A wrap to heal my broken wall-punching hand
- An application to a month-long meditation retreat
- A phone - I'm calling all my friends
Which activity do you find most cathartic?
- Breaking things
- Shooting a gun
You burned the toast and you're out of bread! Where does the burnt toast end up?
- In the trash bin - I'll have cereal instead
- On the floor - stomped on
- In my stomach - I eat it out of spite
What prompts you to swear under your breath?
- Stubbing my toe
- My computer freezing
- Wrecking my car
- I don't swear under my breath - if I swear the whole neighborhood knows
When do you think it's appropriate to use your car horn?
- When a wreck is imminent
- When someone takes longer than 3 seconds to move at a green light
- When someone is crossing the street too slowly
- When someone cuts in front of me
You're playing a game on your tablet when a flight attendant asks you to put it away. How do you react?
- Be a little bothered but put it away
- Smile and put it away instantly
- Angrily ask why and berate them for even asking
- Roll my eyes and scowl but eventually put it away
True or False: It's no use crying over spilled milk.
- Depends on how much I wanted the milk!
You get an email from your boss that makes steam come out of your ears - how do you respond?
- I don't - the silent treatment is my aggression
- As passive aggressively as possible
- I let them have it
- I kill 'em with kindness
You're on a long plane ride and there's a kicking toddler sitting behind you. You...
- Ask the flight attendant to do something about it
- Give the parent "a look"
- Tell the parents to control their child
- Ignore it