For starters, how does this picture of a cat with a pomelo on its head make you feel?
- I feel nothing?
- I am smiling… slightly…
- I am full of so many questions right now!
- It feels right. So right!
You are walking in the park with a friend when suddenly you spot a swing set. And then…
- I keep on walking – too old
- If the friend is game for it, we might have a swing!
- I run toward the swing set with unbridled glee
Well, that’s odd. You’re on your way out the door and realize you’ve mismatched your socks. What are you gonna do now?
- Feeling a bit embarrassed, I immediately change my socks
- I have a laugh, then change my socks
- Onwards! Into the great unknown!
Do you often mix business with… silly?
- Like oil and water… they do not mix
- It can be good to lighten the mood!
- There is no off switch for silly!
On a dare, would you slap your silly friend in the face with this small, uncooked fish?
- Uh… no.
- Who needs a dare? Gimme the fish!
You’re sitting on a train when you spot a little boy pretending to shoot you with his imaginary space gun. So you…
- Try to ignore him
- Try to catch the eye of his parent
- Smile back at him
- Bust out my space bazooka and blow that little punk to shreds!
Do you still pop the bubble wrap that comes with packaged items?
- Nah, I just trash it
- Is there anything more satisfying? Anything more delightful? No, there isn’t!
Let’s get down to brass tacks: Are farts funny?
- No… they are smelly and gross
- Sometimes... a little bit... yes!