Which refreshing drink would you reach for on a hot summer day?
- Sweet Tea
Momma forgot to buy the tomatoes for her Brunswick Stew! Where can you go to pick some up?
- Pete’s Market
- Piggly Wiggly
- Johnson’s Foods
- Your backyard
- None of the above
What is a "hushpuppy'"?
- Slang for a stupid person
- A type of sneaker
- A special leash that keeps dogs from barking
- A fried piece of cornmeal bread
You're off to a pig pickin'! How might you expect to spend the next few hours?
- selecting the finest hog in the county.
- eating your weight in pork.
- listening to some kick-ass banjo playin'.
- checkin' out fat girls/guys.
What does the phrase “Bless your heart” mean?
- I like you very much.
- I hope good things happen for you.
- I think you're ignorant.
The best parking spot is the one…
- Nearest the store
- With no cars beside it
- In the shade
Have you ever caught lightning bugs in a mason jar?
- Of course!
- Can't remember....
- Huh? No.
Do you often use the word "Y'all"?
What's so special about North Carolina BBQ?
- North Carolina BBQ tends to be vinegar-based
- North Carolina BBQ only uses beef
- North Carolina BBQ tends to be a bit sweeter
- North Carolina BBQ never uses any sauce
What do you do with crazy family members?
- Lock em up in a hospital
- Lock em up in a prison
- Keep em hidden out of sight
- Give em a drink and set em on the front porch!