Share this on Facebook
How often do you meditate?
- At least once a day, sometimes more
- A few times a week
- When I need to de-stress
- I sleep a lot, does that count?
Faced with a stronger enemy, how would you defeat them?
- With help, the enemy of my enemy is my friend
- With kindness, keeping my enemies close... and vulnerable
- Stealthily, removing the threat in stages
- A surprise attack when they least expect it
- With diplomacy, the only winnable war is the one you don't fight
If you won the fight, how would you proceed?
- I would practice mercy
- I would banish the survivors
- I would enslave the survivors
- I would execute the survivors
If an elder corrected your behavior, how would you respond?
- I'd defer and accept their wisdom
- I'd defend my behavior
- I'd throat punch them!
Which "animal fighting style" do you prefer?
Bruce Lee or Jet Li?
- Is this a joke? Bruce Lee!
- Is this a joke? Jet Li!
- I can't choose, I like both
- What!? No David Carradine?
What is the purpose of Kung Fu?
- To learn to fight
- To learn discipline
- To learn purpose
- To impress other people
- To get a good cardio workout
Would people characterize you as "extreme" in word or deed?
- Hell yes! I'm an adrenaline junky!
- Probably, I can be pretty emotional
- I wouldn't think so
You get one wish from a genie, but that wish comes with a price. Which of these would you choose?
- To live forever, but alone
- To fly like a bird, but be tiny like one as well
- To be invisible, but blind
- To be as strong as a bull, but dumb as an ox
- To be wise, but mute
- To remain myself with all of my faults
Finally, can you take the pebble from my palm?
- I'll bet I can, I am ready
- Ew no, I'm a bit of a hypochondriac, I don't know where that stone has been
- I am not certain I am ready
- Ummm... no, we're on the interwebs