If you had the chance to try out any of these for free, you'd pick:
- Oculus Rift
- Apple Watch
- Google Glass
- I have no idea what this stuff is!
You can't connect to the internet. What's the first thing you do?
- Start composing a rage-tweet to unleash once I get back online
- Root through the network diagnostics panel and power-cycle my modem
- Call someone who knows what to do
- I don't know, I'm rarely on the internet
A movie you wanted to watch is no longer playing in theaters, what do you do?
- Wait for it to come out on Blu-ray or DVD
- Wait for it to come out on cable
- Watch it online
- Cry because I'll never be able to see it now
- No worries, that's what torrents and usenet is for
You've got the flu and are stuck at home with nothing to do, you...
- Binge watch Netflix
- Catch up on some coding or graphic design
- Play games on my phone
- Sleep all day
When you see the word RAM, you think of...
- A sheep with gnarly horns
- A big truck
- A speedy computer
- Daft Punk's fourth album
- Something else
It's time to buy a new computer. Which is more important to you?
- Something fully customizable and upgradeable
- Something from a reliable brand like Dell, Apple, or Asus
- Something reasonably priced that gets me online
- I'll stick with my typewriter, thanks
You protect your electronic data with...
- Nothing, who would want to steal my grocery lists?
- A password that's easy to remember, like my cat's name or 1234
- A password with a mix of numbers, letters, and symbols
- AES 256-bit encryption
- With a gun!
What do you use to edit photos?
- Photoshop, GIMP, or something similar
- Instagram filters
- Microsoft paint
- Acrylic paint
When it comes to maintenance...
- All my system checks run automatically
- I back up my files every now and then
- I only remember to do it when there's a problem with my device
- What do you mean? Like call a repairman?
How do you communicate with loved ones who live far away?
- Skype, FaceTime, etc.
- Social media, like Facebook
- Call them on the phone
- Write them a letter