Share this on Facebook
Where did Mary live?
- Des Moines
Upon meeting her for the first time, what did Lou both love and hate about Mary?
- The fact that she cried... in a newsroom of all places
- The fact that she had "spunk"
- The fact that she was naive
- The fact that she was from a small town
What were the television station's call letters?
Everyone loves Betty White and her character, Sue Ann Nivens, who hosted what wonderfully passive-aggressive "news feature" segment?
- Deep Thoughts
- Hello, Pie!
- The Happy Homemaker
- So, Sue Me!
While at a convention, Sue Ann arranged for herself and Mary to go out on a date with two _______.
- Insurance salesmen
What were The Teddys?
- The Television Editors Awards
- Ted's barbershop quartet
- Awards given by Ted to coworkers for "Top Notch Performance"
- Two men who were in love with Mary at the same time
At whose funeral did Mary laugh uncontrollably?
- Her podiatrist
- Chuckles the Clown
- Lou Grant
- Her father
What was the name of Phyllis Lindstrom's never-seen husband?
- Mr. Arthur Lindstrom
- Dr. Lars Lindstrom
- Dr. Bob Lindstrom
- Mr. Conrad White
What did Mary's best friend Rhoda Morgenstern do for a living?
- Bank teller
- Folk singer
- Window dresser
- Advice columnist
Who was the only person NOT fired during the series finale?
- Mary Richards
- Murray Slaughter
- Ted Baxter
- Gordy Howard