What is a “pog”?
- A genetically engineered pig
- Pollen mixed with smog
- A type of rock music
- A piece in a game played by children
Name the top grossing film of the 1990s.
- Forrest Gump
- Independence Day
- Home Alone
Top selling album of 1990s?
- Celine Dion – Falling Into You
- Alanis Morissette – Jagged Little Pill
- Whitney Houston – Bodyguard
- Nirvana – Nevermind
Bill Clinton had a much publicized affair with who?
- Clarence Thomas
- Brooke Shields
- Monica Lewinsky
- Annette Cole
Warren G and _____ were responsible for the Gangsta Rap hit, “Regulate”?
- Too Short
- Snoop Dogg
- Nate Dogg
“Seinfeld” became famous for being the first show about what?
- New York
- A coffee shop
Which “Friend” was known for his sarcastic behavior?
What was the name of the first cloned mammal?
What was the name of Internet Explorer’s prime browsing competitor in the 1990s?
- Netscape Navigator
What was the ‘Dream Team”
- Hugh Hefner’s hand-picked bunnies
- A group of ghoul-hunters assembled by Buffy, the Vampire slayer
- A collection of NBA athletes competing in the Olympics for the first time
- A movie starring Kevin Costner
King of the Hill was an animated sitcom based off a character from what series?
- Beavis and Butthead
- The Simpsons
- Family Matters
FInish the lyric: "A mullato, an albino, A mosquito, My...."
- Runny nose
- Dog drool
- Swimming pool