Does your dog respond to its name?
- Yes, it turns around
- It drops everything and comes when called
- Sometimes, but it could just be coincidence
- Yes, also to "Doggy", "Here kitty, kitty, etc."
Does your dog know how to "sit?"
- Yes, on the couch
- If I'm holding a treat
- Yes, but it could just be coincidence
- It learned "sit" before it got all its shots!
Does your dog know any tricks?
- Yes, it can make kibble disappear
- Yes, it can do card tricks
- Yes, it can shake hands
- My dog refuses to be a slave to man
Which of the following has your dog destroyed?
- A shoe
- The carpet
- Its own toys
- All of the above
- None of the above
What is your dog's relationship with the mailman?
- It resents being woken from its nap by that guy
- They love each other - It's like a daily reunion
- My dog has memorized delivery times - it must like the mailman!
- We tipped the mailman generously at Christmas
Is your dog a problem barker?
- My dog uses its indoor voice in the house
- Only if the doorbell rings
- Only if the door bell rings, or hears something outside, or sees a movement out the window... but still, that's not ALL the time
- Yes, but we've bribed Animal Control
Does your dog have "accidents?"
- Sometimes nature calls at the wrong time
- That's no accident, it's marking territory!
- My dog stands politely by the door to make its point
- My dog carries a bathroom pass on walks
Is your dog good with strangers?
- My dog jumps on them in joy
- My dog wants to rip their throats out
- My dog is a suck up and an attention whore
- Babies and bicycles piss my dog off
Does your dog beg?
- My dog has a little cardboard sign it made
- My dog is a model of decorum and does not covet its neighbor's food
- My dog can be more or less bought off with a treat
- My dog stares at me and wills me to drop food with its mind
What is your dog's relationship with cats?
- Doggy is happier about Kitty than Kitty is about Doggy
- Fortunately, my dog can't climb
- Doggy and Kitty have a loving sibling relationship