Share this on Facebook
You've had a long day at work. When you come home, your guy:
- Gives you a welcome home kiss and asks how your day was
- Gives you a welcome home nod and continues to watch TV
- Pours you a glass of wine and gives you a massage
- Asks if you can grab him a beer since you're already up
A coworker has been gossiping about you at work. When you tell your guy he:
- Stares blankly, eyes glazed over, occasionally nodding in agreement
- Reminds you not to get involved in gossip
- Cuts you off to tell you about something that happened to him instead
- Listens intently and tries to see your point of view
When was the last time your guy bought you flowers?
- When we had a fight, he's pretty good about apologizing with flowers
- This week. They're in a vase sitting on my night stand
- Well, he did remember roses for Valentine's day...
- Probably the corsage I wore at Senior Prom
Your guy walks over as you go to open the door to your car. He's probably:
- Going to open the door for you
- Wants to drive instead, since he doesn't think you're a "good" driver
- Wants to make sure no one dinged the car while we were parked
- Coming over to give you a kiss
When you talk about the future, your guy:
- Reminds you it's better to focus on the now
- Smiles and tells you how much he loves you
- Lights up and tells you how much he looks forward to growing old together
- Stares at you terrified, his face as white as a ghost
Your friends want to have dinner and you invite your guy. How does he respond?
- "I'd love to, but I already have plans with my friends"
- "I guess we can do dinner with them"
- "Can I just stay home?"
- "Sounds great!"
What was the most recent thing your guy did that surprised you?
- Bought you an unexpected gift
- Actually paid for dinner
- Took you out for a night on the town
- Accidentally called you someone else's name
You're eating with your guy and a total hottie walks by. Your guy:
- Takes a quick glance, then turns back to you
- Checks the hottie out, but quickly pays attention to you after I give him a dirty stare
- Stays focused on you, not noticing the hottie at all
- Only stops staring after you kick him under the table
You are at a bar and get into an argument with an angry drunk. Your guy:
- Is ready to defend you no matter what happens
- Tells the angry drunk it was your fault and begs them not to hurt us
- Pushes you in front of him to act as a human shield in case things get crazy
- Tells them it's just a misunderstanding and asks them to please calm down
It's your anniversary. Your guy:
- Desperately scrambles to make reservations when you remind him what day it is
- Made reservations for you at your favorite restaurant
- Takes me out to Olive Garden. Unlimited salad and breadsticks are too good to pass up!
- Has a romantic evening in store for me. One he's been planning for months!