How compassionate would you consider yourself?
- Very, whether it's animals or people, I open my heart to everyone
- Moderately, I like helping other people, but not at my own expense
- Not very, I don't like to let my feelings influence my choices
- Only when it comes to friends, family, or other people with whom I have a relationship
If your partner was wearing something you didn't like, would you tell them?
- Definitely, if the tables were turned, I would want to know
- It depends, if we were going out I would ask them to change their clothes
- Only if their clothes were stained, ripped, or didn't fit properly
- Probably not, I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings
When it comes to work what is your fatal flaw?
- I can be too technical and talk over others' heads
- I am a stickler for the rules
- I let the emotions of a situation disrupt my workflow
- I can be passive-aggressive and have a hard time letting things go
In your family, what is your birth order?
Which of the following statements do you most identify with?
- Before making a decision I like to talk with everyone involved
- I hate lying and value the truth above all else
- When there is conflict around me, I feel unbalanced or "off"
- I enjoy doing highly technical or scientific work
Which job would you prefer?
- Engineer or Architect
How do you feel about conflict?
- I welcome it, since conflict often results in a solution
- I avoid it at all costs; it makes me very uncomfortable
- It's a necessary part of life that can be handled tactfully
- I don't like it, but can hold my own in an argument
Which of the following do you value the most?
When making an important life decision which do you consider first?
- My personal feelings
- What is best for my family and friends
- My career goals
- Which of the possible outcomes would make the most sense
Pick a game:
- I don't like to play games