Only 1 Out Of 7 People Can Ace This 90s Music Lyrics Quiz!
The 90s gave us an eclectic mix of hits, from alternative, grunge, hip hop, R&B, rap, pop, to even funk music. From Nirvana to the Notorious B.I.G., there was plenty to love on the radio. If you grew up in the 90s, you probably know these songs by heart. Take our quiz and see if you can finish the lyrics!
How was I supposed to know that
- Something wasn't right here?
- I gave up the fight dear?
- You did that to me one more time?
If I should stay, I'll only be in your way
- So I'll go, but I'll be wishing I could stay
- So I'll go, but it won't matter either way
- So I’ll go, but I'll think of you every step of the way
It's fun to lose, and to pretend. She's overboard, self-assured.
- Oh no, she's such a dirty bird
- Oh no I know, a dirty word
- Oh no, that's not what I heard
A lonely mother gazing out of her window, staring at a son that she
- Loves so much
- Doesn't want to rush
- Just can't touch
Cause the love that you gave that we made wasn't able to
- Keep me by your side
- Make it enough for you to be open wide
- Let me swallow my pride
I saw the sign and it
- Made me see the light
- Taught me you were right
- Opened up my eyes
A little bit of Monica in my life
- A little bit of Erica by my side
- A little bit of Rita is all I need
- A little bit of Sandra in the sun
All right stop, collaborate and listen
- Something grabs a hold of me tightly
- Ice is back with my brand new invention
- To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Sometimes I feel like my only friend
- Sometimes I feel like I don't have a problem
- She sees my good deeds and she kisses me windy
- Is the city I live in, the city of Angels
That's me in the corner
- That's me in the spotlight, losing my religion
- Every waking hour I'm choosing my confessions
- What if all these fantasies come flailing around
When I look into your eyes, I can see a love restrained.
- We've been through this such a long, long time just trying to kill the pain
- But darling when I hold you, don't you know I feel the same.
- But love is always coming and love is always going
It's been seven hours and fifteen days.
- Since you took your love away
- Since you been gone I can do whatever I want
- It's been so lonely without you here
Today is gonna be the day
- That they're gonna throw it back to you
- By now you should've somehow
- Because ,aybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
If you want to be my lover,
- You got to give too easily
- You got to get with my friends
- You got to know that lovin' never ends
You say, I only hear what I want to. And you say
- I talk all the time, so
- I don't listen hard
- I don't pay attention
Said we'd be forever, said it'd never die. How could you love me and
- Cheat with that other guy?
- Hurt me when I try?
- Leave me and never say goodbye?
The second verse is dedicated to the men more concerned with his
- Stacks and his racks
- Gold and his pager
- Rims and his timbs
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing.
- I don't wanna close my eyes
- I don't want to fall asleep
- Watch you smile while you are sleeping
It's been one week since you looked at me, cocked your head to the side and
- Said I'm sorry
- Said I'm angry
- Said I'm lazy
I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky.
- I'll be there
- I'll hold you
- I'll protect you