Ever cheat on a test?
- No...and I would tell on people who did cheat!
Did you ever talk back to your parents?
- Yes, I could get bratty
- A little bit
Did you used to play with fire?
- All the time
- Maybe once or twice
Did you often get in trouble for disrupting the class with your talking?
- I got in trouble at school for a lot more than just talking!
- I couldn't keep my mouth shut!
- I was pretty good I think
- I was totally the teacher's pet
At what age did you start using curse words?
- After high school
- High school
- Junior High
- Elementary school
- I still don't use curse words!
Did you ever start any fights?
- Yes, all the time!
- Maybe a couple... but they deserved it!
- Never started any, but I was in a few...
- No fighting for me!
Did you smoke cigarettes?
- I might have tried them once or twice
- I smoked a little bit
- I smoked as often as I could
- I started smoking in elementary school!
- I didn't smoke
Imagine: You’re nine years old again. Some dork drops their lunch tray on the cafeteria floor and all the other kids begin laughing at the kid. What do you do?
- I feel bad for the kid
- I probably don't care all that much
- I laugh with the other kids
- I'm probably the dork who dropped their tray on the floor, so I'm not too pleased right now.
- I'm probably the kid who made the dork drop it, so I'm pretty happy right now!
Imagine: You’re twelve years old again and the teacher steps outside of the class for just a moment while everyone is working on an assignment. What happens next?
- I continue quietly working on my assignment
- I make a mental note of everyone who isn't doing what they're supposed to do, with the intention of tattling on them!
- I begin chatting with friends
- I begin looking for a way to start some trouble, probably!
Imagine: You’re a teenager again. Your parents are leaving the house for the weekend and have neglected to lock the liquor cabinet... is this a problem?
- My parents can totally trust me not to get drunk on their liquor...
- My parents have made a huge mistake...