Share this on Facebook
How would you describe yourself?
- Masculine and dominant.
- Fashionable and free-spirited.
- Mislabelled and resourceful.
- Eccentric and dynamic.
- Mysterious and majestic.
What best describes your reaction to a problematic situation?
- Run and hide. Fighting will only bring about more problems.
- Choose your battles wisely. When you have the advantage, stand your ground.
- Balls to the wall. Fight not flight.
- Fighting is only justified as a last resort to secure and protect your values.
- Flee and avoid unnecessary confrontation.
Your driving in horrid traffic and some guy cuts you off, you...
- Slow down and let him in. It's not like it'll slow you down anymore than the traffic already has.
- Honk and let him know he's a jerk.
- Brush it off, in the big scheme of things it's miniscule.
- Switch lanes, this guy is crazy.
- Reward him with the finger.
You cut someone off. Your reasoning is...
- Gotta do what you gotta do.
- I own the freeway.
- Can't let an opportunity pass by.
- I don't cut people off. I signal and someone is bound to let me in.
- I don't cut people off because I usually don't drive in heavy traffic.
Which do you hold in the highest regard?
If you could have one power it would be...
You purchase merchandise because...
- The material makes the person.
- It's unique.
- It's a necessity.
- It's trendy.
- You can afford to and you are spoiled.
Which crowd did/do you most associate with in High School?
- Popular Kids.
What motto most closely reflects your lifestyle?
- What's mine is mine.
- Live to experience it all.
- Make my dreams into reality.
- Lots of people are doing it so it must be a good idea.
- Burn fast and burn bright!
Your best friend's friend, who you don't know very well, is in need of help. You...
- Help because it's what most good people do.
- Help if you think you can benefit from it somehow.
- Help if no else decides to do so.
- Offer a willing hand and ask for nothing in return.
- Can't help. Living in a dog eat dog world, better learn to cope.
A thief steals 100 dollars from you. They get away but you...
- Bitch and moan, even though nothing can be done about it.
- Still seek revenge.
- Stop caring. Money is just money, you can always make more.
- Always remember the thief's profile, in case someone matching the description should emerge.
- Steal money from someone else.
Which type of car do you like the most?
- Something luxurious and trendy.
- Anything that'll serve it's purpose in a decent manner.
- Something sophisticated and elegant.
- Classic muscle.
- Something that'll keep the gas bills down.