Share this on Facebook
Your significant other is upset. How to do you help?
- Give them a big hug
- Tell them to come sit and relax with me
- I don't. I get out of there!
- Help them find a solution to their problem
In the bedroom, what's most important?
- Eye contact
- Physical attractiveness
What's your opinion on "no strings attached" scenarios?
- It makes life simpler
- I'm open, but only if it's really exciting
- Sounds terrible...
- Not for me
You're invited to star in an adult film! Do you accept?
- That's my dream job!
- If it pays well
- No way!
- Only if it's artistic
On a scale of 1-5, how much do you love cuddling?
- 1: It's obnoxious
- 2: It's kind of awkward
- 3: I will do it if my partner wants to
- 4: It's so cozy
- 5: I LIVE FOR CUDDLING
How do you feel about "adult" toys?
- Yes, please!
- Could be interesting...
- I don't think so!
- Only if I get to be in charge
Lights on or off?
- On! We have to see each other!
- Depends on my mood
- Off. Please.
- it doesn't matter! There could even be a disco ball and I wouldn't care.
How adventurous are you?
- Not at all. Totally vanilla and old-fashioned.
- Feathers and massage oil level adventurous
- Cosplay level adventurous
- What about rooftop of my car?
How do you take criticism in bed?
- As long as it is constructive, I'm happy to listen
- What?! No. I'm perfect!
- Not well. It makes me sad...
- Don't care. Not listening.
Someone is hitting on you relentlessly... what do you think?
- Thanks, but no thanks
- Sounds good, let's do this!
- Are they at least exotic or interesting?
- Not a chance. I don't like pushy.