Let’s say you’re a contestant on a game show, are you all about the cash or the prizes?
- Straight cash
- Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
- Either one is fine with me
- Win or lose, I’m all about having fun!
Games of chance, games of skill, or mind games?
- Chance, I love to gamble
- Skill, I need control
- Mind games, I have a big, scary brain
How would you describe your sense of humor?
- A little out there
How do you best interact with people?
- At a distance
- Up close and personal
- When I’m pulling on their puppet strings
A contestant wins a huge prize and decides they would really love to jump on you while shrieking directly in your ear. How do you handle it?
- Smile. It’s part of the job.
- I very quickly and discretely extricate myself from their grasp
- I scream and jump right along with them
- I dislocate their shoulder and put them in a sleeper hold
As a host, you want to make good television. To you, what makes a good contestant for good television?
- Someone who doesn't take the game very seriously
- An absolute lunatic
- Someone who is super nervous
- I can make anyone look good
Do tell! How would you treat those contestants?
- Who knows? Everyone is different!
- I would be encouraging
- I would make fun of them… a lot
Your on-air look?
- Classic, high-end suits
- Suits, but more casual
- No suits, ultra-casual
- No pants, never pants
After a tough show, a host may need to unwind with a tasty adult beverage. What would you reach for?
- All three
- No booze for me!
Final Jeopardy. And it’s crucial. Alex Trebek WITH mustache or Alex Trebek WITHOUT mustache?
- With. A mustache reeks of trustworthy.
- Without. The mustache makes me nervous.
- I prefer him with a unibrow