Share this on Facebook
Which of the following animated characters is NOT a Disney character?
- Winnie the Pooh
In the movie Dumbo what song does Dumbo's mom sing to soothe him?
- Sweet Child of Mine
- Rock a Bye Baby
- Baby Mine
- When You Wish Upon a Star
What does Thumper teach Bambi to do?
- ice skate
- find the tastiest blueberries
- hop like a rabbit
- dance with his eyes shut
What happens to Old Yeller at the end of the movie?
- He runs away because nobody wants him
- Travis has to shoot him because he has rabies
- Travis has to give him back to his first owner
- He falls down a cliff and breaks his leg
What is one of Ariel's special talents?
- she can grant wishes
- she doesn't have any special talents
- she can sing beautifully
- she can turn rocks into gold
What actor is the voice of the genie in the first and last Aladdin movies?
- Robin Williams
- Ray Romano
- Kelsey Grammar
- John Ritter
How did Lady and Tramp first kiss?
- Lady kissed Tramp after he rescued her
- Lady kissed Tramp because she thought he was cute
- They accidently kissed when they were sharing a plate of spaghetti
- they were gazing at the stars and Tramp kissed her cheek
Marlon meets some strange creatures on his journey to save Nemo in Finding Nemo. Which one of the following does he NOT meet?
- a few sharks fighting an addiction of eating other fish
- a fish with a memory problem
- a juggling octopus
- a group of surfing Turtles
What is the name of the award that Lightning McQueen wants in Pixar Cars?
- The Pixel Dust
- The Burned Rubber Ribbon
- The Fasten Cup
- The Piston Cup
What does Andy get as a gift at the end of Toy Story that makes all the toys nervous?
- a video game
- a remote control police car
- a puppy
- a slinky
What is the name of Mickey Mouse's dog?
- Froo Froo
Which one of the following statements is NOT true?
- Snow White took a bite from a poisonous apple
- Belle's evil step-mother put a spell on the people in Beast's castle
- When Pinnochio tells a lie his nose grows longer
- Alice has tea with the Mad Hatter
In Beauty and the Beast what is the name of Mrs. Pott's son?
Which of the following is NOT a character in Toy Story?
- Bo Peep
Who is the voice of Maui in Moana?
- Jack Black
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
- John Cena
- Seth Rogen
What is the name of the first Disney cartoon with synchronized sound?
- Steamboat Willie
- Sleeping Beauty
Which of these characters is Winnie‑the‑Pooh's closest friend?
When Dory was little what did her parents use to help her find her way home?
- A row of seaweed
- A trail of shells
- A collection of coral
- A grove of sea anemone
Who does WALL-E fall in love with?
Who is NOT one of the Seven Dwarfs?
Cinderella's Fairy Godmother sings what song during Cinderella's transformation?
- A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
- So This is Love
- Sing, Sweet Nightingale
Who performs Simba's newborn presentation ceremony?
In The Jungle Book, what type of animal is Bagheera?
Which of the following is NOT an emotion in the movie Inside Out?
In The Sword in the Stone, young Arthur's nickname was what?
Mary Poppin's closest friend, Bert, does which of these jobs?
- Book seller
- Chimney sweep
How did Mike and Sulley from Monster's Inc. first meet?
- They grew up in the same neighborhood
- At an office Halloween party
- In college
- Through mutual friends
In Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Miss Price and the children return to London on an enchanted what?
Ratatouille takes place in which European city?
What is the name of Carl's wife in the movie Up?
How is Mulan able to join the Chinese army to fight Shan Yu?
- She wins an archery competition
- She bribes a general
- She lies about her age
- She pretends to be a man
Who is the voice of Kuzco in The Emperor's New Groove?
- David Spade
- John Goodman
- Jean-Claude Van Damme
- Chris Farley
In The Rescuers, Miss Bianca and Bernard are what type of animals?
Lilo teaches Stitch about which famous musician, whom she calls a "model citizen"?
- Elvis Presley
- Frank Sinatra
- David Bowie
- Bing Crosby
In Peter Pan, what is the name of the Darling Family's dog?
What is the name of Kristoff's reindeer in Frozen?
In the animated Robin Hood, Prince John, is what type of animal?
Which villain chases after Ichabod Crane?
- Big Bad Wolf
- Headless Horseman
- Captain Hook
In the original Sleeping Beauty, which of the following colors is NOT a color worn by the Fairy Godmothers?
In Alice in Wonderland, who is always late for a very important date?
- Mad Hatter
- White Rabbit
- Cheshire Cat