Share this on Facebook
What did you get in trouble for mostly as a kid?
- Talking back to my parents
- Wearing inappropriate clothes
- Acting up in class because I was bored
- Being too rough with other kids
What do people notice about you first?
- My sense of humor
- My confidence
- My energy
- My looks
How well did you do in school?
- I was one of the best pupils
- I was kind of a slacker
- Ehh, grades are just grades
- I was super popular
- I was the class clown!
How would your boss describe you?
- I talk too much
- Hard worker
- Very driven
- Kind of lazy
Are you the life of the party?
- I'm the death of the party
- I can always be counted on to get everybody dancing and having a good time
- Ehh, I kind of do my own thing
- I have a way of making people gravitate towards me
How do you feel about attending sporting events?
- I love it!
- I don't really follow sports
- I prefer events where I'm the center of attention
- It's a great place to meet new people
Have you ever sang karaoke?
- I'm so bad at it, it's embarrassing
- Karaoke is a waste of time
- It's fun to get drunk and act silly!
- I prefer more serious events, like a good debate
What was your favorite class as a kid?
- Music class
- Whatever class challenged me the most
- Public speaking
What was the first thing you did as a kid that required responsibility?
- Tutoring other kids
- Being the team captain of my sports team in school
- Getting a real job
- I'm still waiting for responsibility
How would you describe your clothing style?
- Flashy and fun
- Hip and trendy