Share this on Facebook
Describe your relationship with coffee...
- I love everything about it! Taste, smell, color...
- It's ok, I guess.
- I'm more of an espresso person.
- I can't stand it!
How are you most likely to spend a Saturday morning?
- Sleeping in
- Reading the paper
- Getting some exercise
How important is caffeine to you?
- At this point, my blood is about 40% caffeine.
- I need it to get through the day; every day.
- It's nice to have on those, extra-rough days...
- I try to avoid it.
How often do you visit Starbucks?
- Once or twice a week
- A couple times a month
- Almost never
What's your favorite sweet treat?
- Muffin, scone, or biscotti
- Donuts or cookies
- Fresh fruit
Which of the following customizations are you most likely to order?
- An extra shot of espresso
- No whip cream
- Extra sauce (caramel, chocolate, etc.)
- It's perfect the way it is!
When you order at the counter, do you leave a tip?
- If I have some extra change.
- Only if I order something complicated.
- No way, they're just doing their job!
Do you look forward to the seasonal drinks (pumpkin spice latte, peppermint mocha, etc.)?
- It's my favorite time of year!
- Every once in a while
- I didn't know they have a seasonal menu...
Do you make your own coffee at home?
- Only if I'm entertaining
- Only French press
- Nope, it doesn't taste as good if made at home.
What do you look for in a Starbucks?
- Good coffee
- Friendly baristas
- Convenient location
- A drive-through