Share this on Facebook
Finish this statement: Each new day is...
- long and boring.
- a day to meet more fish in the sea.
- a party.
- a surprise.
- something to be cherished.
How do you feel about your ex?
- I'm not bitter...but I'm not happy about the break-up, either.
- It was just a fling.
- Ex? That was just a one-night stand!
- They helped ruin my life!
- We work better as friends.
You and your new partner are going on your first date. You completely expect this date to be...
- whatever it turns out to be.
- a way for me to get some"."
- a lot of fun.
- full of unexpected things.
- a complete disaster.
When life gets hard, you get through it by...
- isolating yourself.
- having a fling.
- drinking...and more drinking!
- going on an adventurous vacation.
- going on an outdoors trip.
You view other people as...
- your friends...they're all your friends.
- happier than you.
- boring compared to you.
- sex toys.
You're walking through the halls when a school bully trips you, knocking your books all over the floor. What do you do?
- stand up to him.
- Loudly mention his STDs.
- get angry, sad, or depressed, but don't say anything.
- shrug it off...it's bound to happen.
- make a note to not invite him over...ever.
What is your favorite food?
- why do you need to know this?
- bologna or hot dogs.
- strawberries...dipped in chocolate.
You are asked to talk to somebody your friend met on the internet because they want your opinion of the person...what do you say?
- You get a feel for the person...then invite them over.
- Don't trust anyone on the internet (then bring up many horror stories).
- You tell your friend what your honest opinion is.
- The person is a creep....only because you want your friend.
- You volunteer to meet them first.
What's your favorite color?
- Orange or Green
- Black or Maroon
- White or Blue
- Red or Pink
- Yellow or Purple
You are given $100,000 to break a record...what record do you break?
- Longest Kiss.
- Most tattoos.
- Most beer drank in 1 minute.
- Turn away the offer.
- Whatever one is hardest!
How many children would you like to have?
- I'd like to have how ever many I have...no need to say beforehand.
- I'm not sure yet...don't plan on settling down soon.
- 0...they could ruin my/my partner's figure.
- 1...so I have somebody to carry on my legacy.
- 0...I'd hate to see them go through life.
If you were dying, what would your last words be?
- "Don't be sad...death is only part of life."
- Never regret anything.""
- "Don't cry...I'll be in a much better place."
- "I'm sorry I was so crazy."
- "I'm sorry I never settled down."