At the party you are most likely...
- Standing quietly in the corner waiting for someone to talk to you.
- Upside-down on top of a keg for most of the night.
- Engaging a friendly stranger in a discussion on philosophy.
- Wishing you could be at home doing something productive.
- Hugging a toilet before the night's through.
Your ideal date involves...
- A sports bar and a burping contest.
- Karaoke and table-top dancing.
- A romantic comedy followed by a homemade picnic in the park.
- The best Italian restaurant money can buy.
- You don't go on dates. You have better things to do.
Your perfect pet is...
- A floppy-eared rabbit.
- A Chihuahua.
- A Pitt Bull or Rottweiler.
- A tarantula or a snake
- A German shepherd
- Has a manual transmission and a high ground clearance.
- Is nothing showy. I don't care as long as it gets me there comfortably.
- Is pretty luxurious. But hey, I deserve it.
- Cars are wasteful. I prefer my moped or bike.
- Is trendy and expensive. I gotta look good.
If you were given a job working in Fast Food you would most likely...
- Quit right away. Are you kidding?
- Spend most of your time in the break room watching TV.
- Do your job and be thankful you have one.
- Become manager & find a way to speed up productivity by using less sauce.
- Work your way up, buy the restaurant and eventually go on to own 10 more.
If you had your own magic genie, your first wish would be to...
- Become the wealthiest person in the world.
- Be an instant celebrity and have paparazzi follow your every move.
- Find true love and be able to settle down.
- Live your ultimate sexual fantasy.
- Go on an adventure around the world with your closest friends.
With which book do you most relate?
- An Encyclopedia.
- The latest issue of Cosmo. Does that count?
- A finely written & profound novel by a respected author. James Joyce would do.
- A do-it-yourself guide of some sort.
- Any book that I can read without having to look up words in the dictionary.
"My greatest fear is that in ten years..."
- No one will remember how cool I was.
- Technology will take control over everyone's lives.
- My favorite team won't have a good starting lineup.
- I will not have found the love of my life and will be alone.
- People will not have seen all that I have to offer.
On the weekends you are most likely...
- At home playing the latest online game.
- In nature, as far away from civilization as can be.
- Sitting on your couch, watching TV, and having a good time with some friends.
- Sleeping in. Until it's time for dinner.
How would you describe your friends?
- They know how to kick back & relax.
- They're wild, crazy and don't sleep until the sun comes up.
- I haven't seen most of them in quite a while, but I talk to them online every day.
- They're sophisticated, intelligent and classy.
- They respect me and I respect them.