Share this on Facebook
On a typical trip to the gas station, you put in...
- I fill 'er up
- Uhhh... whatever I can find in the coin holder
How often do you go above the speed limit?
- Always; I'm a speed demon
- Often; but usually only by 5 or 10 mph
- Rarely; I stay within the limit
- Never; it's against the law! And scary!
You're going on a road trip with family. Would you rather drive or just ride?
- I'm gettin' behind the wheel
- I'll just look out the window or something
- It depends who I'm with
Jumping a ramp with a car sounds like something you'd...
- Try once or twice
- Never try
- Do everyday, if I could
It's a beautiful, sunny day outside. Windows up or down?
- Down! And crank the radio while you're at it
- Up; I'll stick with the AC, thanks
- Depends on my mood
You're stuck in gridlocked traffic. You kill time...
- Singing or dancing along to the radio
- Messing with my phone
- Talking to my passengers or just thinking
- Reading or listening to an audiobook
Someone just cut you off and made you slam on your breaks. You...
- Give 'em a piece of my mind
- Thank my lucky stars
- Eh, whatever
- Honk my horn
You're sitting at a red light when the car next to you starts revving their engine and staring you down. What do you do?
- Uhhh... I don't know what that means
- Ignore them
- Get ready to race, baby!
Which of these illegal activities are you most likely to engage in?
- Illegal U-turn
- Changing lanes or turning without signaling
- Texting while driving
- Not wearing my seatbelt
- All of the above