Share this on Facebook
In elementary school you
- had the same two best friends from Kindergarten until grade eight!
- got along with everyone & drifted from group to group easily
- ruled the popular crowd
- had one close friend, but lots of other good friends
- wrote bad poetry about how no one liked you
How many CLOSE and LOYAL friends do you have?
- a few usually, but it changes from time to time
- who can keep count?
- Only 1
- 2 or 3
You've been accepted to an Ivy League school, but your friend barely made it into community college. You
- promise to come home for visits whenever you can & she understands
- drop her- you're an A-lister now
- tell her school is just school & have a kickin' going away party!
- brag so much that she gets upset
- enroll at her school so you can be together for the best years of your lives!
Your friend's boyfriend makes a pass at you when she is out of town. You
- tell him he'll have to dump her if he wants something from you
- tell him you always thought he was a jerk & now he just proved it
- delicately tell your friend & let her cry on your shoulder
- spend the night making out with him- you always thought he was hot!
- slap him across the face & don't tell your friend because it would hurt her too much
The thing you like to do most with your friends is
- dish about people not in the room
- talk, giggle and do your hair
- party, party, and oh yeah, party!
- have deep conversations about life & emotions
- make fun of everyone else
When is the last time you talked to your best friend?
- she's right beside you taking this quiz too!
- she's gabbing with you on msn this moment!
- you sent her an email about a week ago
- you keep tabs on all your friends daily on facebook
- about an hour ago or so
You are helping your friend get ready for her big date and notice she has a gigantic zit on her forehead. You
- laugh a little & she stops freaking & laughs too- of all the times to get a zonker, why now?
- convince her to go anyway because it's just a pimple & he's not superficial like that
- scream and freak out with her & agree to call him to postpone the date
- ask her if she's hormonal or something & are totally disgusted
- don't tell her you noticed it & are amused when he picks her up
When someone tells you a secret you
- may let it slip out accidentally, but never intentionally
- never blab about it- ever!
- tell a few other people after you've sworn them to secrecy
- post it on your anonymous gossip blog!
- will keep it until the end of your life- pinky swear!
Your friend is being forced to move away with her family. You
- are totally bummed, but thank god for facebook!
- ask if you can keep the jeans you borrowed from her as a token of friendship (and besides, they look way better on you)
- help her pack & feel depressed for a month until she comes for a visit
- don't get emotional at all & maintain an email relationship with her
- spend the next two weeks sobbing with her & vow never to forget about each other!
You overhear some snobs say your best friend is becoming a fatty. You
- remind her she has an image to uphold & hand her a slim fast shake
- tell them to get a life & stop giving into the pop culture idealism
- agree with them & give her a box of chocolates
- vow to go on a crash diet with her
- tell them to look in a mirror- an extremely large one!
Your friend tells you she lied to you about something. You
- wonder what else she lied about?
- tell her you lied about a few things too & so you're even now
- are devastated, but eventually move on
- call her a few nasty names & totally stop talking to her
- appreciate her honesty now & forgive her
At your ten year high school reunion you will likely
- scream in delight & catch up on all the latest news
- not even go- what's the point?
- still be in contact with your close bffs
- show up looking better than anyone else & have the best life too
- instantly connect with people & cry when it's over