On your wedding day the only thing you could think about was
- how perfect everything looked.
- how you'll have to throw away your little black book now.
- how beautiful your bride is.
- how much everything is going to cost.
- how there was no one hotter than you there.
You notice your wife has put on a little weight. You
- don't really notice... you've put on some weight yourself.
- start paying more attention to the ladies at the office.
- start cooking healthy dinners.
- don't mind, but maybe it would be nice for the two of you to start going to the gym.
- let her know, and remind her how hot she looked before.
Your wife tells you she is having a baby! You
- wonder what's going to happen to her figure.
- go out drinking with your friends to celebrate!
- think now you'll be the perfect family!
- sit back and hope for the best.
- worry about all that responsibility!
You discover your wife maxed out the credit cards. You
- don't mind because she spent it all on you.
- suggest she starts working overtime to pay them off.
- return most of what she bought.
- pay them off without a word to her.
- cut them up.
Your wife's friend shows up at your house when your wife is out-of-town. She is drunk, hot, and flirting like crazy. You
- invite her in and turn down the lights.
- tell her you're tired from work and wish her the best.
- invite her in. It's always nice to have a new drinking buddy!
- enjoy flirting with her for a bit and then kindly take her home.
- call a cab and give her a coffee while she waits for it.
The first time you met your wife's parents you
- were more interested in dinner and watching the game.
- were a bit nervous, but things went well.
- hoped they wouldn't end up living too nearby.
- got along great with both of them.
- got along great with her mom.
Your wife wants to have a dinner party the same night the Super Bowl is on. You
- tell her she's on her own.
- help prepare for the party. You can watch the game highlights later.
- go watch the game at a bar instead.
- invite over some guy friends and have a Super Bowl/dinner party mixer.
- convince her to reschedule.
On a Saturday night you can be found
- relaxing with your buddies over some beers.
- escorting your wife to a black tie event.
- as long as you're with your wife- it doesn't matter where you are.
- snuggling with your wife at the movies.
- looking at X-rated websites.
The best trip you've ever gone on with your wife was:
- a cross-country camping trip.
- does my bachelor party count?
- to visit family across town.
- touring Europe extensively.
- catching some sun in the Bahamas.
The most romantic thing you've ever done was to:
- have flowers delivered to your wife's office.
- dress up in costume and act out her erotic fantasies.
- occasionally put down the toilet seat.
- fill a bathtub with champagne and rose petals.
- let her pick the movie.
On your first anniversary you
- got hot and heavy with her in the limo on the way to a party.
- woke up with another woman - oops!
- bought her diamonds.
- wrote her a poem.
- remembered just in time to pick up a gift! Score!