How would you describe your sense of style?
- Whatever is comfy
- High fashion
- Everything black
What is the most important quality you seek in a spouse?
- Money, money, money, honey!
- A good heart
- Somebody who is their own person
- Somebody who lives life on the edge
Do you know how much money you have in the bank right now?
- I have no idea
- Quite a lot and it makes me feel guilty
- Not enough to rule the world - yet!
- A lot, but I'm still saving up to buy a Batmobile!
- I don't want to know
What is your most common reaction to homeless people on the street?
- "Get a job!"
- "I love your sense of style!"
- "Here, take all you need."
- "Sucks to be you, dude!"
A co-worker needs your help. How do you respond?
- I listen to their problem and do what I can to help.
- I celebrate! My plan for taking over the office is one step closer to completion!
- I take them to a bar to forget their troubles.
- I try to cheer them up by doing something fun!
What kind of movies inspire you most?
- Dark and depressing movies
- Disney films!
- Movies about people overcoming their odds and becoming a success
- Indie films
Which of these do you worry most about?
- Not being one of the cool kids
- World hunger
- Losing control
- I never worry
What are mornings best for?
- Sleeping off last night's fun
- Catching up on work
- Anything outdoorsy. Hiking, surfing, etc
Which of these modes of transportation appeals to you most?
- I have a chauffeur
- A helicopter!
- The newest Mercedes!
- Public tansportation
Finish this sentence: "Keep your friends close..."
- "... so they're always around to support you."
- "... and your enemies closer."
- "... so you don't have to go far to have fun."
- "... so you can always get a sip of what they're drinking."