Are you happy with your current job?
- Totally love it!
- It's okay, could be worse
- I'm miserable
Does daily routine bore you?
- I don't mind it
- Yes, but I deal with it
- I don't do routine!
You see a homeless person at the corner of a street. What are you thinking?
- I should give them some money or food
- Sucks to be you!
- Wish I could take them to the closest motel and get them a room for a week
- I'm too busy thinking about work I almost run them over!
Do you take pleasure in trying new things?
- I'm always down for new adventures!
- I hate change
- Depends, only if I know what I'm in for
If you won a lot of money, what would be your first expense?
- Donate most to charity
- I'd splurge on something nice for myself - maybe a car or new wardrobe
- A trip around the world
- I'd invest it
What do you see when you look in the mirror?
- An amazing person
- All my flaws
- I don't own a mirror
- My reflection
You're en route home but your flight has been cancelled and the next flight out is in 2 days! What do you do?
- It's party time!
- Finally, I can take a break from work
- See the local sights
Does the person you've become match the one you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- Yes, I'm living life to the fullest
- Nope, but I'm happy where I'm at
- I need to make some adjustments
- I still haven't figured out what I want to do yet...
What's the first thing you do when you get home?
- I have some work I need to finish...
- Shoes off, TV on
- Start preparing dinner
- I go for a jog around the neighborhood
You've been offered an amazing job but it means moving across the country. What do you do?
- I weigh all the pros and cons and then decide
- What a great opportunity! When do I go?
- Yikes, what about everything I've built here?
- Is there some kind of compromise? Like, come home on the weekends?