What Magic 8-Ball Answer Are You?
We all played with one when we were kids. Heck, some of you still do! The Magic 8-Ball! It tells the future! It’s totally random! What is that blue liquid anyway? But what answer are you? We’ll ask the questions, you’ll give the answers, and we’ll find out together!
Do people tend to come to you for advice?
- My life is pretty much a disaster, so no
- Sometimes, but only really close friends
- I’m kinda like The Oracle in The Matrix
You’ve got a couple weeks off and want to get the heck outta town! How do you choose where you’ll go?
- I ask friends for suggestions
- I go to a travel agency and look for deals
- I research the interwebs and read the comments
- I just get in the car and let my destination find me
Do you believe in palmistry and fortune-telling?
- Palm reading, yes
- Fortune-telling, yes
- I believe both have their merits
- They’re both a load of poop
You’re walking toward your house when a black cat darts from under a ladder, crosses your path, and eats a raven that is pecking on your window. What do you do?
- I say, “That was weird,” and then go about my day
- Wait, what happened? I was looking at my phone.
- I look behind me to make sure a bus isn’t about to hit me
- I pass out, wake up and then move to a different city
Are you the type of person to read the last page of a book before you read the first page?
- All the time
- No, why the heck would I spoil the ending?
Just when you’ve finally built up the courage to quit your job and pursue the career of your dreams, you’re offered a promotion and a raise. Do you still quit?
- Yes, if I’m ready, I’m ready
- Maybe, but it depends on the size of the raise
- No, I gotta take the cash. It’s tough out there.
Do you believe in karma?
- Yes, it reminds me to be a good person
- I'm not sure
- Nah! It’s just another construct to keep people in line
On your list of things that make you happy, where does money rank?
- I hate to say it, but pretty high
- Number one with a bullet!
- It is nice to have, but it’s not a huge priority
- It doesn’t. Money makes things easier, but it doesn’t make me happy.
You're checking out at the grocery store and the cashier gives you $20 too much in change. What do you do?
- I give it back to the cashier
- It depends on how much I need the money at that moment
- Finders keepers, losers weepers!