Share this on Facebook
Of the following, my favorite drink is:
- Wine (any kind)
- Beer straight from the keg with a pair of strangers holding me upside-down.
- Jack and Coke
- Gin and Tonic, nursed well before it's gone.
- A Jager shot
At a bar, my drinks come from:
- I usually buy the first round. Just to get things started.
- I bring my own beers.
- I buy the second round, I don't want to seem like an alcoholic.
- I make drinks for myself, and others.
- Someone else is always buying me drinks.
When I drink, it is usually at a:
- stranger's house
You turn red after how many drinks?
- I never stick around long enough to find out.
- 2 or 3.
- I always forget to count.
- However many it takes.
My drinking motto is:
- Beer before liquor.
- Or is it liquor before beer?
- Quality over quantity.
- Quantity over quality.
- A round of shots makes everyone happy.
You're the _____ of the party.
- friend of a friend
- best dressed
- drama queen
- best and/or worst dancer
When a party is busted by the cops, you go:
- Talk about the inherent problems that the party planners should have looked out for.
- Give orders and take badge numbers.
- Grab some remaining alcohol and head to the afterparty.
- Nowhere until someone comes to carry you out.
After a long week, a Friday night is best spent...
- having a fancy dinner.
- sippin' a beer and watching tv.
- at a bar with some friends.
- watching a movie.
- at a party.
How did you meet your closest friends?
- I don't know, they've just always been there.
- We all got through tough times together.
- I don't have close friends, I make new ones wherever I go.
- We all share similar opinions.
- They could keep up with me at the bar.
Heres the big one. Do you ever go drinking with your significant other/family?
- Yes to both, but only occasionally.
- Yes with my significant other. Never with my family.
- Not with my significant other. Definitely with my family - where you think I get it from?
- My significant other doesn't like it, but I drink once in a while. Family is a definite no-no. They must not know anything!
- I drink with everyone! As long as they don't object!