Share this on Facebook
Which of these would you be most excited about?
- A six week vacation
- Scoring a date with the new hottie in the office
- Winning employee of the month
Why are you late to work today?
- I was out late last night
- I'm never late, in fact, I'm always early!
- The weather was to blame - it was partly cloudy
- I don't have a set work schedule, I get there when I feel like it
You are assigned way too much work. How do you handle this?
- No such thing as too much work
- I suck it up and do it
- I find somebody else to do it
- I bribe my boss to assign it to somebody else
Which of these is the scariest scenario?
- Not preforming well enough at work
- Having too much work
- Having to find a job at a different company
- Working with a bunch of unattractive people
You have to choose between a hot date and a day at work. What's it going to be?
- I sneak out the back door early
- I'll sneak into the bathroom with my date during a break
- I beg for the day off
- I choose love. And I love my job!
The boss takes off for the day and leaves you in charge. What happens next?
- Now I can tell everybody how I REALLY feel about the boss!
- I take the day off too
- I crack the whip and make everybody stay later than usual
Your boss asks how you like their new haircut. It's ridiculous. What do you tell them?
- I tell the truth
- I lie
- I change the subject
How do you feel about casual Friday?
- I love it, I get to see what people look like in their 'street clothes.'
- I hate it! An office should be formal.
- I follow my boss' example.
- Doesn't matter. I wear what I want anyway.
What is a good excuse to miss a day of work?
- Any excuse is fine - it's only work
- Anything the boss says is okay
- Only if there's something (or someone) important going on
- I have never missed a day of work in my life
Do you ever listen to music at work?
- I've figured out the boss' favorite and piped it into the office
- I listen to motivating speeches
- I watch youtube videos all day long - what else is there to do at work?