Share this on Facebook
It's one hour until kickoff. Where are you?
- At my friend's house, playing on my phone until the game starts
- If my team is doing well, then I'm at the game. If not, I'm probably yelling at rival fans on Facebook.
- Bobbing for beers in the stadium parking lot
- I'm in my seat at the stadium, right on the 50-yard line
The food you're most likely to be chowing down on before a game is:
- My city's local specialty
- Beer and brats
- The veggie tray
- I get too excited to eat before the game
How many players can you name on your team's roster?
- My ability to remember their names decreases with every shot
- All of them, if they had a good season. If they had a bad year, then maybe a handful.
- ALL of them, even the backups
- Only the main players
Do you think the NFL's regular season should be extended?
- YES! Extend the preseason too, and the playoffs!
- Eh, it's long enough already, isn't it?
- Of course, that means more chances for me to make my world-famous bean dip
What kind of shirt will you be wearing when the game is on?
- A jersey with the name of a player
- A t-shirt, most likely in the same color as my team
- Nothing. I will be covered in body paint!
- I'll be wearing my chef's apron first, but change into something else later
How do you celebrate when your team scores a touchdown?
- I roll my eyes and say "It's about time!"
- I tweet about it
- With another beer or handful of chips
Conversely, what's your reaction when your QB throws an interception?
- Better luck next time!
- Annnnnddddd we're back down to Earth
- I spilled my chili!
Do you watch the NFL draft?
- I couldn't think of anything more boring
- Duh, it's another chance to pre-game and eat great food
- Naturally. I watch every pick for every team.
- Only on the first day
What's your favorite thing about the NFL playoffs?
- I get to call out of work if my team made it, and my blood pressure gets to return to normal if they didn't
- Hanging out with friends to watch the games
- Getting to eat football food on Saturday AND Sunday
- The adrenaline and the excitement of high-quality play in every game
How do you feel about the Pro Bowl?
- That's still a thing?
- My favorite player didn't make it. Not watching it.
- Good, I needed another drinking holiday between the playoffs and the Super Bowl
- It's almost as exciting as the Super Bowl!