Share this on Facebook
You toil for hours on end completing an assignment only to have it ruined by someone who claims it to be an accident you...
- Smile and pull out a backup copy.
- Brush it off, it was your own fault for not backing up your work.
- Throw a fit and get back to work, that faster you get back to it the faster you finish.
- Hurls a barrage of obscene words in every language you can and can't think of at the idiot, and make him do it for you.
- Punch a wall, assuaging your rage, only to find your throbbing hand won't allow you to finish your work.
An exam is coming up, you prepare by...
- Isolate yourself, place yourself in "the zone", studying ahead of time.
- Formulating a study group where you actually study.
- Formulating a study group which ends up being another social outing.
- Leave studying for the geeks, figure out which one to copy off of.
- What?! We have an exam, time to hit the books.
Getting buzzed before a final is...
- It might relax me a bit and take away the test anxiety.
- Save the alcohol for after the exam.
- There's always a first time for everything.
- Again? Yes!
- Out of the question.
You go to the library because...
- It's a nice place to kill time before my next class.
- All the smart people study in the library, so that's where I should be.
- Studying in my room isn't an option. I work better in the library.
- The library is nice and cool, gotta love the a/c.
- Where's the library?
When you go to class you take...
- Paper for notes, text to parallel the lecture, pens and pencils for notetaking, highlighters for emphasis, and whatever other materials you think you may need (tape recorder, calculator, organizer, etc).
- Paper for notes, the first writing utensil you see in your room, and the laptop your parents bought for you to play minesweeper in case the lecture ends up boring.
- Paper for notes, the required texts, pens and pencils for notetaking and other required materials.
- The text, everything else you assume someone will lend you.
- You take your sidekick, your iPod, and your "A game", there's a cute chick/guy in your class you want to hook-up with.
On a Friday night you find yourself...
- Work can wait until Sunday night, it's the weekend!
- At the local frathouse partying.
- In your room double checking your lecture notes parallel the book's.
- Going out again because Thursday partying just doesn't fill your weekly party quota.
- Out with friends, after you've finished all your work.
During discussions, your find yourself...
- You take your phone and text a friend in a different class about how stupid the discussion is.
- Listening, noting, absorbing all the information you can between all the writing and listening you can't find the time to participate..
- You don't go to discussion, you discussed what you wanted with the cute guy/girl at lecture the other day.
- You listen, jot down key points, discuss, and think about the topic being discussed.
- You drone in and out, thinking about the next party, but every so often saying something.
The most important part about school to you is...
- Networking, finding and meeting the right people so you can have more options when the time calls for choices to be made (career-wise).
- Educating yourself, school is there so you can learn about the major you pursue, if I do well in my studies careers and employment opportunities are bound to come my way.
- Partying, school is the place to meet party people and get bucked.
- Experiencing life, schooling is where I can live amongst the peers of my generation, whom I'll be sharing my experiences with and learning from those experiences.
- Finding purpose, school is the ideal place to find things I love and don't, it is here where I'll find what I want to do, what I want to be, and who I am.
Which most closely decribes how you pick classes?
- Taking the classes that are the least demanding, and will provide you with the free time to do other things.
- Taking classes that are required to succeed in your major.
- Taking classes your friends are taking.
- Finding classes you need, checking the instructor's easiness rating on websites (i.e. www.ratemyproffessor.com, etc), the A is what you want afterall.
- Taking classes that will stimulate you mentally, open new doors, and create more options for your future.
You find someone cheating on an exam you...
- Report the person immediately on the spot.
- Nothing, I hope my cheating isn't as obvious as his/hers.
- Talk to others after the exam, thinking someone else will report the culprit.
- Explain to the instructor after class about what you saw.
- Shrug it off, karma is a bitch, he/she will pay later for it.
Someone asks to copy an assignment from you, your response is...
- No, I copied it, but too many of the same responses might trigger suspicion from the grader.
- No, however you tell him you'll walk him through it.
- Sure, someday I'm going to be in a similar bind, he/she better pull through for me then.
- No, I spent the time doing the assignment and it's his/her own fault for failing to commit.
- Sure, I copied it, it'd be wrong if I didn't let you.
Someone asks to share the text because he/she forgot it, your reply is...
- Yes, I already read the chapter.
- Sure, I can just re-read the text later again.
- No, you don't have a book as well.
- No, and you make up some excuse as to why. They should've brought their book to begin with.
- Yes, come here. It's something you need so you should come to me.