Share this on Facebook
You have family in town from outside of Texas. Where do you take them for dinner?
- Franklin Barbecue
- Whataburger, obviously
- Down to the Gulf Coast for some seafood
- Cattleman's Steakhouse
Are the words "howdy" and "y'all" a part of your vocabulary?
- Those aren't even real words
- Sometimes, I usually say them when I'm drunk or tired
- Only when I'm around family or people who live out in the country
- Why wouldn't they be?
You're in the grocery store and you accidentally make eye contact with a stranger. How do you react?
- Start a conversation about the price of produce these days
- Just keep walking and going about my business
You're getting dressed up for a night out on the town. What is your go-to fashion staple?
- A faded pair of Wrangler jeans
- Chunky turquoise jewelry or a belt with a big fancy buckle
- A Stetson
- A muscle shirt
You're in the middle of a road trip and suddenly have to pee. Where do you stop?
- Wherever is closest
- Some place with nice restrooms
- I can make it to the closest Buc-ee's
- Anywhere with good coffee and a tasty kolache
What makes the Texas flag so special?
- It's so beautiful; in fact I have it as a tattoo
- It's the only state flag that can fly at the same height as the U.S. flag
- It's easy to incorporate into home decor
- It's one of only six flags that have flown over Texas since it was settled by the Europeans
What's the best thing to quench your thirst on a hot day?
- A big glass of sweet tea
- Dublin Dr. Pepper
- A cold Lone Star tall boy
- Rebecca Creek Whiskey, straight up
Who is your favorite famous Texan?
- Matthew McConaughey
- George W. Bush
- Waylon Jennings
What's the most important thing to a Texan?
- High school football
- Texas BBQ
Do you drive or own a pickup truck?
- I used to, but the gas mileage was killing me
- I don't, but my family members do
- I love my truck!
- They're not my style