What’s the most appealing way to spend a random Tuesday night during the week?
- Hatching a plan with a couple friends in the back corner of a dark Irish pub.
- Attending a gallery opening.
- Hitting the slopes for a little night skiing.
- Having a BBQ, listening to bluegrass records.
What would you be most likely to be caught reading?
- Fifty Shades of Grey.
- Harry Potter.
- The Motorcycle Diaries.
- Nothing, nothing at all.
What's your preferred mode of transportation?
- An escalator.
When it comes to food, you're most likely to be:
- eating something wild. Ostrich, rat? Yum!
- splitting small plates at a new Tapas joint.
- subsisting exclusively on Cliff bars.
- chowing down on burgers and hot dogs.
What's the kind of thing you'd splurge on?
- Designer shades.
- A giant flat-screen TV.
- I'm more of a saver.
- New lenses for my DSLR.
It's Saturday morning, and you're rooting through your closet: what are you most likely to end up wearing?
- Soccer shorts and a quick-dry shirt.
- Jeans and a vintage rocker tee.
- A bathing suit.
- It's Saturday, so, uh, pajamas.
You're at a bar with a couple friends. What kind of a place is it, and what are you drinking?
- It's a wood paneled pub, and I'm having a stout.
- It's a cocktail bar, and I'm having a martini.
- It's a craft brewery, and I'm doing an IPA tasting.
- It's a saloon, and I'm drinking bourbon.
What's your favorite web app or tech tool?
- HBO Go!
- Google Translate!
- A smartwatch with GPS.
Which one word or phrase best describes you?
What was your favorite childhood toy?
- Electric train set
Somebody faints in the middle of the street. You are most likely to:
- have missed it (walking and texting.)
- call 911.
- don my cape and be a hero.
- curiously watch as the scene plays out.
Pick a continent (you're almost there!)
- North America
- South America