Share this on Facebook
You've always wanted a pet, but what kind?
- Domestic short hair cat
- A cutie wittle puppy!
- Rescue dog
It’s your niece’s birthday. What do you get her?
- A new outfit from the latest Ralph Lauren Children's Collection
- An iPad from the back of a UPS truck
- An age-appropriate educational puzzle
- A stuffed unicorn
You get pulled over for speeding. The officer approaches and motions you to roll down the window. You:
- start crying and explain in detail how bad your day has been so far.
- ask the officer if you are being detained, and if so, why?
- tell the officer how big your donation to the Policeman's Ball was last year.
- run for it! One more ticket and you'll lose your license for sure.
You have the night off work. What do you do?
- Attend a poetry slam at your local indie coffee house.
- Hit the club, order bottle service and let the awesome begin!
- Head out to the nearest party with your besties.
- Snuggle on the couch and marathon the latest season of your favorite show.
Your significant other says, “I love you. Do you love me?” How do you respond?
- "I thought we were just hanging out!"
- “I have too much love to give to just one person.”
- "Love you too."
- "I told you last week."
Channing Tatum! Which Channing do you prefer?
- Magic Mike
- 21 (or 22) Jump Street
- This is the End
- White House Down
- Exactly what is a "Channing Tatum?"
You're thinking about getting a tattoo...
- on my ankle.
- on my lower back.
- anywhere. The more the better!
- Tattoos aren't really my thing.
The alarm goes off, and it's morning AGAIN! What's the first thing you do?
- Figure out where I am and what happened last night!
- Brew a café au lait, and check out the finance pages.
- Throw the alarm clock out the window and go back to sleep.
- Prepare a hearty breakfast.
You just got home after a tough day. What do you do?
- Water the plants.
- Pick up some fast food and watch TV.
- I don't have tough days!
- Start making dinner.
It's time for something sweet. What type of candy do you prefer?
- There's always gummy candy in my pantry!
- Ugh, I'm on a diet!
- Chocolate always hits the spot!
- Skittles and soda