Share this on Facebook
'Tis the season for really great presents. Speaking of - what does Ralphie want for Christmas?
- A football
- A model blimp
- Roller skates
- Red Ryder BB Gun
It's cold in Indiana! The kids put on so many layers, what happens to Ralphie's little brother, Randy?
- He gets really sweaty
- He can't put his arms down
- He gets teased for looking like a tomato
- He can't walk
After an aggressive triple-dog-dare, Flick agrees to do what on the school playground?
- Stick his tongue to a frozen pole
- Throw a snowball at a fireman
- Put a mouse in a girl's hair
- Ditch class
The Little Orphan Annie decoder pin has finally arrived! What message does Annie have for Ralphie?
- "Always listen to my radio program"
- "Be nice to strangers around the holidays"
- "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine"
- "Be sure to eat your red cabbage"
What grade does Ralphie receive on his Christmas paper, "What I Want For Christmas"?
Who does Ralphie get into a fight with on the way home from school?
- Scut Farkus
- Ms. Shields
No profanity allowed! Ralphie's mom washes her son's mouth out with soap after he utters which fatal phrase?
- "Oh, Fudge!"
- "Oh, Bananas"
- "Oh, Son-of-a-Gun!"
- "Dad Gummit!"
What "Major Award" does Ralphie's Old Man proudly display in the window?
- A leg lamp
- A Christmas tree
- A bowling alley
- A self-portrait
Ralphie wants a Red Ryder BB gun more than anything in the world, but everybody tells him the same thing:
- "It's too expensive"
- "You're not old enough, buddy"
- "You'll shoot your eye out, kid!"
- "Too bad, you are getting coal for Christmas"
How does Ralphie's family end up at the Chinese restaurant on Christmas Day?
- Ralphie's dad likes Chinese food
- It's family tradition
- The Bumpus hounds ate the turkey
- Randy ate the turkey