Which fabric is used to make most modern American flags?
How many stars were featured on the first U.S. flag?
When is the only appropriate time to hang the American flag upside down?
- In times of distress
- During times of war
- During a funeral
What must be done first before the flag is flown at half-mast?
- The flag must be kissed
- The flag must be folded and unfolded 3 times
- It must be raised to the top of the flag pole for a moment before lowered to half-mast
- Nothing. You can raise it to half-mast right away.
When is "Flag Day" celebrated?
- July 3
- July 4
- June 12
- June 14
What must the American flag never be allowed to touch?
- The ground
- Scissors or other sharp tools
What is the name of the seamstress who legend proclaims to be the individual who sewed the first official U.S. flag?
- Betsey Johnson
- Martha Washington
- Susan B. Anthony
- Betsy Ross
When is it ok to burn the American flag?
- If it is already damaged beyond repair
- If its ashes are scattered in the ocean
- If the heat will be used for warmth
How many American flags are currently raised on the moon?
True or False: The image of the U.S. flag should not be allowed for use on items designed to be disposable?