Share this on Facebook
Where do you get most of the information on your favorite subjects from?
- Talking to others
What would likely slip out in your attempt at giving directions to someone who is lost?
- Last time I took that route...
- Don't overthink it
- Not all of those who wander are lost - *wink*
- Don't quote me on that
Your family is ready for a new member - a dog! What do you take into consideration before making the choice of which dog to get?
- Information about the dog's lineage and past owners
- I need to spend some time with the dog to get to know its personality
- I pick a dog at random - family can't be chosen
Pick a smoke:
One of your friends claims you stole his book - how do you react?
- I tell them nothing *really* belongs to anyone
- I don't, I tell him to prove it
- I don't fret, time will reveal the truth
- I assume they are overreacting because of some displaced anger
Your town just put out a list of new clubs it will offer as part of a youth program. Which would you like to volunteer for?
- The debate club
- The career development club
- The museum club
- The ancient literature club
Your local radio station is discussing the topic du jour and you want to get involved. What do you do?
- Call in and address the other callers' comments
- Call in and offer some background on the issue
- Call in and offer solutions to the problem
- Write the radio station a long email about why this topic is irrelevant
You had a stressful day and you need to unwind. How do you do that?
- I immerse myself in my favorite subject
- I work on challenging jigsaw puzzle
- I read or watch the news
- I ponder the mysteries of life over a drink with friends
If your coworkers got together and came up with a list of criticisms for you, what would be at the top of the list?
- That I'm always in other people's business
- That I get stuck in a certain way of doing things
- I'm too cautious and don't take enough risks
- I'm too distracted
Someone you care about asks for advice on a life-changing issue. How do give your advice?
- Carefully - I don't want any of my words to be used against me later
- I give concrete advice - step 1, step 2, step 3...
- I tell them their own past experiences should be all the advice they need
- I turn the advice into a much bigger life lesson