How many bones are in the adult human body?
Which is NOT considered an organ?
In which direction does blood travel in an artery?
- From organ to organ (skips the heart)
- From the heart to the organs
- From the organs to the heart
- Only from the heart to the lungs
What's the largest bone in your body?
Which of the following is the scapula?
The malleus, incus, and stapes are...
- The three largest arteries
- Part of the ear
- The three smallest muscles
- Types of brain cells
To which system does the thyroid gland belong?
- The digestive system
- The immune system
- The endocrine system
- The lymphatic system
What's the only bone in the body that isn't connected to any other bones?
- Floating ribs
How many vertebrae are in the cervical spine?
Where would you find the gluteus maximus?