You’ve got a big, difficult decision to make concerning your future. How can you sort this out?
- Talk it out with other people
- Think… think… think… till my head explodes!
- I'll think a lot, but I'll also ask my best friend for advice
What gets your blood pumping?
- Being active
- Being around people
- Books and ideas
- Give me enough alone time and I’ll find reason to get excited…
When recalling a scene in a movie, what are you likely to remember most clearly?
- How I felt while watching it
- What actually happened!
- Another movie that is connected to the scene in my head somehow!
Are you more of a pragmatist, or a dreamer?
Your friend tells you a ghost story that they seem to believe with all of their heart. What is your reaction?
- I tell them they are full of it… no way
- I try to come up with some logical explanations for what they experienced
- I listen intently! If it feels real to them, then on some level it must be real!
- I actually believe in ghosts!
Your friend has begun singing in a band. He invites you to a practice and you discover that he sounds absolutely awful. What do you do?
- I bluntly tell him he should let someone else sing… honesty is best!
- I suggest that they record the practice next time and hope he hears the same thing I do
- I tell him he’s good and going to get better… he’s having fun!
- I tell him he needs voice lessons before he performs
What does your house look like?
- A place for everything, and everything in its place
- It drifts between states of messiness and cleanliness
- Well… it’d look a lot more organized if I were living alone!
- Well… it’d look a lot messier if I were living alone!
You want to make travel plans with some friends, but they just want to hit the open road and fly by the seat of their pants. What do you think?
- Ugh… then the whole trip will fall apart!
- Sounds alright to me… I can go with the flow
- Someone should be organized… I’ll plan it myself
- Yes!!!!! Perfect!