Share this on Facebook
Complete the lyrics: "Come on Scooby-Doo, I see you..."
- "The way you shake and shiver"
- "Hiding in the closet"
- "Pretending you've got a sliver"
- "I know we'll catch that villain"
What kind of dog is Scooby?
- German Shepherd
- Great Dane
According to the bad guys, the kids are...
Which character was often portrayed as a vegetarian?
What is Shaggy's real name?
When Velma drops her glasses, she says...
- "Oh, please, someone help me find my glasses!"
- "My glasses! I can't see without my glasses!"
- "Where oh where are my glasses?"
- "I'll never solve this mystery without my glasses!"
Scooby-Doo was named after a line from which singer?
- Elvis Presley
- Bob Dylan
- The Beach Boys
- Frank Sinatra
What was written on the gang's van?
- Mystery, Inc.
- The Mystery Machine
- We're Not Scared!
- Who Ya Gonna Call?
In the original cartoon, Shaggy was voiced by...
- Don Messick
- Matthew Lillard
- Casey Kasem
- Frank Welker
Which is NOT one of the gang's catchphrases?