Share this on Facebook
It's morning in your evil lair. How do you start the day?
- Take a nice, hot shower and get my hair right - gotta look good to be this bad
- Read the daily paper - keep up to date on the evils of the world
- Smash my impudent alarm clock to smithereens
- A nice glass of orange juice and a bowl of cereal - breakfast is the most important villain meal of the day!
Every supervillain needs a superhero nemesis. Pick yours:
- Wonder Woman
- The US Army
- Actually, I think this whole business would be easier without a superhero to stop me
What's the best thing about being a supervillain?
- The prerogative to have a little fun
- The lack of rules
- The satisfied feeling at the end of the day
- The money and power
- Getting a nice outlet for all my fear and anxiety
There's a rival supervillain on the scene, and a superhero wants you to team up to defeat them. What do you do?
- Team up with the superhero
- Join forces with the supervillain instead
- Go it alone
- Sit back and let them fight it out
Pick a location for your lair:
- A cave in the mountains
- A stately mansion
- The back of a butcher shop
- A space station
Superheroes will move on you only if they know what your weakness is - what's yours?
- I have none
- I need a good team around me
- I can get a little too into my own schemes
- I never learned to love
What's for dinner?
- Filet mignon, extra bloody
- Cotton candy
- Honestly? A TV dinner or a couple hot pockets
- I'm beyond eating
Pick a favorite hobby:
- Horse racing
- Tarot reading
- Stand-up comedy
What do you want people to say about you after you die?
- Nothing - they'll all be dead
- If I do my job right, they won't know my name
- I want them cursing my name
- That I was an upstanding, good citizen
And finally, what city would you most like to torture?
- Washington DC
- New York